Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

I need a holiday

Today we were discussing about taking a holiday. It’s a long time we have not gone anywhere. It always had been my weakness. I am a workoholic. I can work almost for 16 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. But at the end of the year I need to get away from everything. I just simply need to wish away the busy life. The last holiday we took was September 2004. We went away to Andaman & Nicober islands. How much I enjoyed that my Reliance mobile service was not covering that place. It was wonderful. I think I will write something about that tour in my next blogg, which will definitely give me some solace.
But somehow this year we are not able to spare anytime. And a look at the calendar only making me gloomy. I am finalizing on 25th December for my Region Meet. And this being the most important event during this calendar year for me, I will be fully busy. Then, All India Lions Meet which falls on 5th to 7th January. Then the marriage of my niece on February, another busy month. March is examination month. April is the month of District Convention. Then we will be in full summer. I hate to go on holiday in summer. It was unanimously decided that the next holiday will be in the Himalayas. It’s ages since we had a holiday in Himalayas. The trek to Kedarnath, it is more than 10 years. How wonderful it was, trekking up all the way to the icy heaven! I think this time we should choose the eastern Himalayas. Somewhere in the northeast. Let me at least think and make the plan, which will definitely take away some of the gloom.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]