Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Addiction to Blogging

Last 48 hours was very hectic for me. I had to travel some 900 odd kms and back on road. I visited a few tribal hamlets near Visakhapatnam. But today I am not going to talk about my activities during the last 48 hours. I am going to talk about my addiction.
Till date I used to take pride of not being addicted to anything. But not anymore. Now I understand I am addicted to Internet and especially to blogging. As I was on move all the time, I did not have access to Internet. This made me so uncomfortable I have never experienced whole of my life. I believe this is called addiction.
Initially I started blogging just to give words to my thoughts, and to renew my flirtation with my old love – literature.
It looks like ages that I have written anything substantial except some speeches for some meetings or some articles to be published in some magazines or souvenirs. I even forgot when I wrote only for myself.
So I took blogging as a kind of to give vent to my feelings. But today it became a habit. To write something, to read others, to give comments, to listen to some bantering – all these has become an addiction. And most surprising is, as I could not find time in my daily busy schedule, I started to blog at night.
So what else can I call it except addiction.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]