Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Does technology makes moron

Technology has made our life easier. But it has made us handicapped in our mental faculty. I was just thinking, how lazy have we become today to use our mental faculty? The advent of calculator made us forget the basic mathematics. The cell phone has robbed us of our memory power. Today I feel hopeless without the cell phone as my capability of remembering telephone nos. has simply vanished. The word processor has robbed my faculty of remembering spelling. I am so much habituated to the word processor spelling correction button that now-a-days I get confused about spelling of simple words.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]