Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

Pawar Politics

We are habituated with the double standards of politicians. They consider the common men as fools. Hence there is nothing surprising in new President of BCCI Mr. Sharad Pawar’s action. Examples:

He says, ‘ we want to leave the cricketing to the cricketers’. And acts, ‘appoints selectors who never played international cricket’.
He says, ‘ I am socked by the exclusion of Ganguly, he played well in the delhi test. But I cannot do anything as it is the prerogative of the selectors.’
Can anyone tell what should have been the action of a man with common sense? I will answer. As a Partner of a small firm I will definitely overturn any decision of any of my subordinates, if and when, I am convinced them to be wrong.
But how can one expect common sense from a politician?
So we are no better by getting rid of Dalmiya.
On the hindsight I believe it was even foolishness to expect any manly act from Sharad Pawar, the person who does not have any self respect. After leaving Congress on the issue of Foreign leader, he is now back to her majesty’s squad.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]