Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Some more musings

I have some free time till 3 p.m. (IST) and the best way to wasting (?) time is to write something.
I don’t know what happened to me. Whenever I want to write something, the first thing comes to my mind is that the life has become very busy. I am getting sick of my mental condition. I think I have become paranoid by the work schedule. But why is this happening? Most of the work, I am presently in, is of my own choice. And while at work I am doing them cheerfully, never feeling the burden. But whenever I want to write, i.e. my mind is free to do something on its own, the first thing it thinks is of this busy life. Is my subconscious mind is longing for rest?
Well let’s see my schedule.
I am reaching Hyderbad tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I have to give3-4 hours for Nandu anna, who is coming from Nagpur, to help him in finalizing the function hall for his niece’s marriage. Then I have to spend at least 2 hours for my son to accompany him for his test. He wants me to be with him to be dropped on his way to test. Till date I never failed him, wherever I may be, but I make it a point to be at Hyderabad on those days. I have to attend the Region Meet of Lion Pandurangam, which should take at least 4 hours. Then I have to release the update of All India Lions Meet 3rd edition; there goes another 3 hours. By evening 8 p.m. I should be free for dinner at Hotel Kakatiya Sheraton where the Chettinad Food festival is going on. (my wife’s order).So I think my mind is right to be aggrieved

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]