Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

New Year

It seems ages since I blogged last. I did not expect All India Lions Meet would take so much of my time. The event took away so much of my energy that it almost took more than 72 hours for me to come back to normal life. Organizing such a big event is really a new experience for me. Making arrangements for more than 2000 delegates from all over India is tough job. I am happy that we could complete the task without major hick ups. There is nothing like the satisfaction of a job well done.

This year I have decided not to greet anyone on New Year. I felt, why should we celebrate New Year on 1st of January? Every year we celebrate New Year on 1st day of Baisakh. So why should I celebrate once again on 1st of January?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]